Saturday, July 5, 2014

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a great Independence Day. While checking out a new antenna, I took time out to play radio this morning. The 13 Colonies stations continue to be popular. I was happy to find ARRL President Kay Craigie, N3KN calling CQ. W1AW/9 is now also in my 20 Meter Log.

I thought I'd take a moment to post a couple of thoughts.

Another issue of the Wave Bender arrived recently. This is the newsletter of the Western Reserve ARC. They recently had a field trip to the K3LR contest superstation, and are scheduling license classes starting September 10th.

Unfortunately, I will be unable to make it to the Section Conference this year, due to work responsibilities. I will be at the Portage Hamfair, on the 27th. I hope you'll stop by the league table, and say hi!

There's nothing more to add right now, except to remind you to add me to your mailing list for your newsletters, and club news.

73,

John, KD8MQ

No comments:

Post a Comment